Monday, August 22, 2005

Off To Work I Go..........

Ok, it’s 9:30, I think I’m ready for work. Let’s see….

Toothpaste on shirt… Check
Matching iron mark… Check (Am I the only one that irons wrinkles into clothes?)
Scraggly ponytail… Check
Messy desk/Workstation… Check (At least it will look like I’m working.)
Disgruntled attitude… Check

Yep, I think I’m ready. Bring on the crazies! And I'm not talking about my clients believe it or not!!!!!

4 comments:

Sweet Meat said...

Skanker!!! You still didn't fix my link! ARRRRRRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

just for the record, I didn't doubt you completely....I just didn't think it was as bad as you said it was!!! so there!!!=P

Kathryn said...

DONE....THE / IS GONE FOREVER...HAPPY NOW SKANK!?!?!?!?

Sweet Meat said...

You know you make me happy baby! P.S. I've updated my blog! Oh yea, I have updated my blog!
P.P.S. I've dragged Patsy in with us! Oh yes, I have dragged her in! Yay me!
P.P.P.S. Pat said he won't marry me until you, I, Scott, and Pat have a foursome. So I want to marry that bad???