Thursday, August 25, 2005

Scheduling Nightmares.....

I have multiple hours between clients....Drives me nuts. I know I signed up for this but....5 hours! My god. So I came home for a few hours and now I have to head back into the clinic for a 6:15 client....Like COMMON FOLKS, this is so ridiculous.

Anyways, I'm so freakin' exhausted today it's not even funny. But this is nothing new for me this week, I'm so tired all the time. I thought that once my body adjusted to working I'd be okay, but of course that would make my life far too easy. It's Thursday and the clinic is working my ass far too hard. And i've got a KILLER headache. But if today is Thursday that would mean....YES, tomorrow is Friday!! Thank God.....

This weekend is the big wedding weekend. Scott, me and his family are heading up to Ottawa for a few days. I've finally found a dress, a shawl, some earrings, necklace, and a strapless bra...the making of a lovely ensemble. Can't say I love going to weddings but damn I miss Scott this week, moreso than usual it seems, which is saying alot. Scott and I are staying at his Grandparents house, while his mom, Dave and Avery are getting a hotel. Hey, it saves us a few bucks. We were all going to share a room but it's so much easier this way. I'm looking forward to spending some more time with Scott's family.

*Sigh* Okay wish me luck as I tackle the wonderful world of adulthood and go and make a few bucks.

HAPPY NINER AVERY! We'll smack each other with pillows on the weekend! YAY

No comments: