1. I'm afraid of the cotton that comes in medicine bottles. Seriously.
2. I am not a morning person. But if you can get me up and out of bed, I really do enjoy the morning.
3. I've never stopped loving Scott. But in the past week or so I feel like I've fallen in love with him all over again.
4. I need coffee.
Side note: DRAMA
Everyone is always talking about drama. People might have major drama, little drama, or strive for no drama what so ever. Where is the best place to be?
Lately I'm thinking about my "drama" in particular. Yes I lead a life with eh, some drama in it. (I know, I know.... I can think of about three different readers that are rolling their eyes at the word 'some' but really, my life isn't that crazy, I swear)
Doesn't everyone have some drama? Even those who claim to be drama free.
I'm just sayin'.......*wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
babes.....every day I wake up I fall in love with you all over again. I know exactly what you mean! I LOVE YOU
Drama??? Firstly, you need to listen to Scott when he says "stop (doing) it." Cuz, seriously, as tempting punishment is (and we all know you're a glutton for it), just don't. She's feeding off your pain. It's the only thing that's keeping her going. I'm sure Scott's already told you that. When you concentrate on work, family, Scott, and your own life, and quit doing "that", you'll see, she'll be in more pain then you ever were. And frankly, she only has herself to blame. What goes around, comes around. As much as I complain, I truly do see stuff 'coming around' even when it's hard to notice cuz I'm frustrated or whatever. In the words of my mom...YOURRR a GUUUD grrrrrrrrrrl end Aye LAVE YOU! P.S. My mom wants you to come over for stuffed peppers! Bring Scott with you! Then we'll have an orgy at my house after! YAY ORGY!
Oh wait! I'm not done! D'OH!!! And secondly, I work at the FloBo, of course there's no drama in my life! You get used to daily bomb threats (Beverly), and FBI, CIA... Oh! I'm getting my FBI badge soon! Bev's inviting the FBI to her Hallowe'en party and I'm invited!!! YAY!
Thirdly, you've met my family. Every now and then I end up in the hospital...if not for me, then for someone else. But nope, no drama ;)
Post a Comment