BORAT: CULTURAL LEARNINGS OF AMERICA FOR MAKE BENEFIT GLORIOUS NATION OF KAZAKHSTAN
I'm so excited I could almost pee!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Sp, Thanks to your previous mentions of Borat I had to find out who he is! Now Im totally excited to go see this movie on sunday!!!! Looks to freakin funny, also reminds me of my patients from the hospital! (not that theres anything wrong with that! Wink)
Ps- you can post anything my blog that you like!!!
1 comment:
Sp, Thanks to your previous mentions of Borat I had to find out who he is! Now Im totally excited to go see this movie on sunday!!!! Looks to freakin funny, also reminds me of my patients from the hospital! (not that theres anything wrong with that! Wink)
Ps- you can post anything my blog that you like!!!
Cherie AKA SP society life time member
Post a Comment