Dear Self-Massage Chick,
Oh you silly woman, don't get all shy on me now. You certainly weren't during your treatment!
I guess curiosty is getting the best of me, but I'm dying to know, why is it that you feel the need to massage with me in tandem during your treatments? Oh wait, maybe I missed the notice that it was sychronized massage day. Silly me, I'm so forgetful these days!
Guess what though? I really did see where you were pointing, no massaging yourself, the first 15 times you told me where you were "paining" as you so elegantly put it. By the way you speak great english!
Or maybe is it that you think I'm incompetent and can't understand simple words as "paining", and overexaggerated hand movements to show the body areas where the "paining" is happening? You know, now come to think of it, I have been mistaken for a "special needs" or blind person a few times lately. You can't really be blamed for thinking I am one either.
But then again, I was a little confused when you shoved my hand back and forth in "massaging" movements so I would massage in different areas, and then you began to massage yourself in the area that you, ever so subtly, shoved my hand away in the first place. I guess that's just your crazy sense of humor. You're really funny!
I'm sure you know much better than me how and where to massage. You clearly know the "rules" of massage much better than I. I mean, I only went to school for 3 years and you, wow you must have gone to some really elite school for years upon years to learn how to contort your body to be able to massage your entire back whilst lying on your stomach, at the same time forcing another persons hand to massage your neck. Yeah, that was fun!
We really should get together sometime and exchange some tips on techniques. I mean, yours are really intricate but I'm really a good student, and It doesn't hurt that I'm a really quick learner...I promise.
Basically, I just wanted to give you a great big "thanks". I wish I had more clients that would massage themselves so I can just sit back and relax, and maybe take a few pointers from the masters.
Great job pretty lady!
Yours(because I'm paid to be),
Kathryn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....I feel your "paining" on that one. Although you do have a good point...it would be nice if more of our clients would just massage themselves. Makes a whole lot less work for us.
Here's to teaching our clients to do it themselves.
Post a Comment