It's days like this I spend the better part of it longing for my bed...
and where's Freud When You Need Him?
I had the strangest dream... and by strange I mean disturbing. I dreamt that my mom had died and I was busy paying off any debt and buying a house with her inheritence. I mean come on, I can't possibly be that evil...Can I????
I read this before and forgot about it - It's wrong of me to hoard all the funny stuff. You know it's a good day when there are no goats on the highways!
'There were no goats,' speeder tells police
Last Updated: Thursday, September 7, 2006
CBC News
It was all because there were no goats, a Swiss driver told police in eastern Ontario Wednesday when they asked him to explain why he doing more than 160 kilometres an hour in a 100-km/h zone.
"A motorist from Switzerland, used to driving around hills and mountains, takes advantage of the ability to go faster without risking hitting a goat," said notes made by the officer who stopped him in the Cornwall, Ont., area.
Ontario Provincial Police said it was the first time they had ever heard that excuse.
"I've never been to Switzerland, but obviously they must have a [goat] problem there," Const. Joel Dorion told Reuters.
Dorion said, in his 20 years of service, he had never found a goat on the highways of eastern Ontario.
The Swiss driver's excuse didn't carry any weight with the police. They issued a $360 speeding ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Because there were no goats" PRICELESS
I'm going to use that excuse for EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment