This morning as we stepped into the parking lot we had a lot of trouble finding our bus...errrr...car. Can you see why?
Yeah, we couldn't quite figure out why we couldn't find it either! Strangeness....
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....why did I park there. It took me about half an hour to figure out which one was ours, and that's AFTER I tried the keys in a bunch of the others. I was actually starting to get a little scared and lonely!!
remind me next time not to park so close to a pack like that anymore.
1 comment:
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....why did I park there. It took me about half an hour to figure out which one was ours, and that's AFTER I tried the keys in a bunch of the others. I was actually starting to get a little scared and lonely!!
remind me next time not to park so close to a pack like that anymore.
Post a Comment