Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Have Nothing To Say!

So, right now, I have nothing of interest to say. So until I can think of something I will repost some of my previous posts....Just so you don't forget how funny and witty I really am!!

It went a little somethin' like this....

I had a conversation this week that went like this:

Girl: Meat is murder blah blah if you saw what they did to cows you'd never eat meat again.

Me: Actaully, I've seen those videos and they always make me want a burger.

Girl: I don't think that's true, but if it is, I pity you.

Me: It is true, and don't pity me. I pity you because you care so much about some damn cows. I don't care if you don't eat meat, but don't preach to me about it and tell me about the perils of being a cow, because I couldn't care any less.

Girl: Of course I care about cows, any thinkng, caring person would. I feel sorry for people who have no heart.

Me: I have a heart about things that matter, not what goes on my plate

And...I could write more but......People are silly!

END SCENE......

No comments: