Saturday, November 18, 2006

Things you never wanted to know.....

For those of you who are new in my life....Or have forgotten who I really am. I have resposted my "ME" blog. I don't feel I'm egocentric at all - Just informing the masses for the greater good of humanity!!! *wink*

If you know me, you know these things about me. If you don't know me, this is what you're missing...

I care about everyone, no matter what. People I haven't been friends with in years are still thought about on a daily basis.

Please don't lie to me. It breaks my heart...

I cry at everything. But just because I cry a lot, it doesn't mean that the tears aren't real, or that they mean any less.

You have to do something pretty horrible for me to hate you. I don't hate anyone. There's a lot of people that I truly dislike, but I don't hate anyone. Some people got lucky in that department.

I detest liars, and people that are mean.

It bothers me when people that I used to be friends with are not my friends anymore.

I am very shy. It takes a while to get to know me, but once you do, I promise you'll love me--or maybe not! I think i'm an aquired taste!!!!.

I believe theres someone out there for everyone.

I believe in karma. There's a lot of people I know that should work on theirs.

I believe that a woman has a right to choose. However, I do not believe that abortion should be used as a form of birth control.

I believe that everyone has a right to thier own opinion. Even if I don't agree with you, I invite you to share it. But don't shove it in my face, or force it upon me, because then I have a reason to attempt to disagree with you.

I believe there is a difference between holding hands and holding hearts.

I seem to have the effect on boys that makes them tell me they love me. Two out of three times its been true. The third was a dilusional psycho.

My first time out in the sun, I always get burnt. After that first time, I'm usually ok.

I have a weak immune system. I get everything that everyone has, only I get it ten times worse. I also recently found out that I have chronic bronchitis. I get it at least once a year. Usually more.

I HATE math. I've been avoiding it for years, and will continue to avoid it

Flip flops are the bestest thing ever.

I never used to have nightmares. Now I have constant nightmares.

Music can take you anywhere you want to go.

I love spikey hair on guys. I love messy do's. I don't like facial hair (molestor mustaches) and I don't like long hair. Very few guys can pull off the shaggy look.

I love hugs and snuggling.

I love it when guys write letters to me.

I always said if any guy ever hurt me physically, I'd leave--I still will

I am a procrastinator. What do you think I'm doing right now?

I have long legs and a short body

When I find a song I like, I play it on repeat until I know all the words by heart.

I believe that good things come to those who wait.

I wish I still had my blonde hair from when I was little. But I like it that its curly now.

I am the worst at keeping suprises a secret. I just get so excited about them.

I want to be a trophy wife, and start a book club.

I believe in happy endings

I believe in true love.

Sometimes, you have to make your own happiness

I believe in angels.

I cannot spell definatly for the life of me.

I hate it when people spell sense wrong. Its not sence, like absence, its sense.

I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I believe that something good always comes out of something bad.

I love the rain.

I'm a sucker for anyone that can sing or play the piano.

I'm always on time. If I'm late, you should worry.

I hate it when people don't use the correct there, their, or they're. I also hate it when people mistake your for you're.

I am not a good liar. Anyone who knows me will tell you that.

I would do anything for anybody. All you have to do is ask. And sometimes you don't even have to do that. As long as you're not taking advantage of me....I will know...and that makes me sad.

I always sing when I dance. If I don't know the words, I don't like to dance to the song.

I believe in fate.

I like pizza, but really only the toppings. I could do without the crust.

I don’t understand why McDonalds hamburgers look different in real life than they do in the commercials.

I love candles.

I think it would have been amazing to grow up in the 1920’s, or the 1940’s.

I always say I'm going to get my hair cut every 2 months, but it hasn't been cut since May.

I love it when I get mail unexpectedly.

I hate it when old guys wink at me. But when cute guys do it, it makes me smile.

I would love to work at Coyote Ugly.

One of my biggest fears in a relationship is being cheated on.

Don't ever tell me something, then turn around and be mean to me. Don't think I won't tell people you have herpes.

I believe that more can be said in silence than can be said in a million words. The same is true of a look in someone's eyes.

If you're going to be mean to me, don't think I won't throw a drink at you. I've done it twice before.

I still say, righty-tighty, lefty loosy, when ever I have to unscrew something.

If you cheat on someone, I don't think you should be allowed to be with that person ever again. And the person you cheated on should never want you back.

If you're not going to call, don't say that you will.

If you say you're going to call in a few minutes, call in a few minutes, not a few hours..

I believe that a serious talk with a best friend can cure anything.

If you're not going to talk to me about whats bothering you, thats fine. But don't get mad at me when I don't know.

I think that nip/tuck is the best show ever.

I believe there have been, and are truly evil people in the world. And they somehow had the charisma to get into power and gain millions of followers. Sometimes its not what you say, but how you say it.

Don't yell at me. One of two things will happen. I'll shut down and cry, or I'll yell right back.

Please don't lie to me, even if its to protect my feelings. The truth comes out eventually, and its always worse in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your list! And tighty righty lefty loosy gets me through many a "tight" situation! (pun intended)