Anyways, after only a brief discussion and our two choices for food - Mr. Halibut or a local pub just a trot down the strip mall where we work. We decided to forgo the greased up, overbattered, overpriced fish and chips and took our chances on the pub.
From the outside, the pub looked like a normal, average looking pub...Nothing spectacular, nothing too fancy, but I've also certainly seen some shadier looking bars as well. We opened the door, stepped in and instantly we knew that we were the "new kids in town", and unwelcomed ones at that!
Scott and I looked at each other and I could tell Scott was a little scared. This would be better depicted in a short movie scene script:
Fade in
Scott and Kathryn step into bar
As they step in, the lights dim and everyone turns in unison to look at the two unwelcome guests
Kathryn: Ummmmm, okay, let me see....
Scott, wide eyed, gives a frightened expression as a tear rolls down his cheek(okay, I'm improvising a little - But not much, I swear)
Kathryn: Okay then, lets back out of here slowly....
Kathryn and Scott scurry off, frightened for their lives
Fade out
In a nutshell, this is what we saw.....Can you really blame us for being scared!?!? I serioulsy thought we had stepped into a meeting for serial killers....And that lady in the third row from the front looks as if she's about to eat us! We panicked okay!!?!?!?!

Needless to say, we eneded up gorging oursleves on greasy food, thankful for being alive!

3 comments:
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA....ya that was a pretty scary scene....and not one I wish to relive ever again. If we'd had a video camera with us, it would have been our very own version of the Blair Witch project. Although I think all the snot running out of my nose would have made the camera malfunction.
Thank you for your protection and getting us out of that situation alive.
PS....is the dude in the middle of the pic really have a mullet???????
BAHAHA..Check out the look from that chick with the Black and pink shirt with the skull on it (Kind of like the shirts version of my blog!).
That's.....Hilarious!
Also, Is that Mark Fox in the back row with the beige shirt on...You'd think he would have at least said hello!?!?!?
Post a Comment