Monday, November 06, 2006

The Gloves Are Off.......

So last night was not a good night(slumber wise). Scott began another bout of "sleep hate". I'm telling you, it's not fun. He kicks, he punches, he may even slap (all quite innocently of course!). This has not happened for quite some time, but he certainly picked up right where he left off a few months ago.

He has officially begun a "new and improved sleep hate" crusade against me. Scott kicked me numerous and then elbowed me in the face. Needless to say I had a bit of trouble sleeping, everytime I would drift into my safe, cozy slumber I would have a flailing limb come at me.

The last time this happened last night, Scott kicked me hard enough in the shin for me to yelp out in pain. So, I yelled "Scott" in a very annoyed, angry voice and kicked him back, twice as hard!!! I know, I know, I'm horrible. It wasn't his fault, but "Opps, My Bad!" - Just a knee jerk reaction I suppose *shifty eyes*. It worked though! He didn't "sleep hate" on me for the remainder of the night. Success....

What is the moral of the story you ask? Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire. What other opportunities will you get to beat each other up and not have any hard feelings about it in the morning!?!?

As for tonight's round of "sleep hate"? The boxing gloves have come off....Bring it on Scotty boy!! You best be sleepin' with one eye open....You picked the wrong wife to mess with!

3 comments:

Barbat said...

We have sleep hate too!! Cherie once pinched my nose while I was sleeeping to stop me from snoring. I thought she was trying to kill me!!

Ashley said...

Kevin Sleep-hates me too!

The best one was when I was 7 months pregnant with David, big as a bus, and he elbows me in the face. I was walking around for a couple days with a little black eye....we looked like hill billies.

It's just too bad I didn't have a mullet

Kathryn said...

Perhaps Cherie just *told* you that the was trying to stop you form snoring. It's not what she told me, She said it was a homicide gone bad..Or good!?!?!? Whichever way you look at it...Bad for her, good for you!!!!! :O)