Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Soul-Searchin'....

I've been soul-searching. Still have my insecurities and my issues, but don't we all?

My "brain-journal" has been filling quickly over the past week due to some information that has been brought to my attention. I feel at times that it has been sitting there, blank for 5 years. At this point, my brain is full of random thoughts, adages, memories....

I'm seeing there's no room for grudges and stubborness in life. My "claim to fame" is holding onto grudges, so even though I may fail, I'm trying to do better....

Winning everything, isn't everything.

Forgiveness and humility make for good fuel.

There's no reason to mold myself into what others want, or to struggle shaping others into what I consider acceptable.

Good people will stay around. Others will find me worth keeping. I'll make marks and impressions here and there.

And everything else will naturally fall off the bone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find you worth keeping. So much so, that I want to put you in one of those security blox things you see in the movies, with all the lasers around it and guard dogs and a BIG cage that will slam down around you if anyone else tries to get too close to you.

I have to protect what I cherish so much, don't I??