I'm noticing a trend of essay writing on MSN these days. Everyone has titles such as "1 down, 5 to go" or "only 1500 words left!" and "I hate writing essays". I used to be one of those people.
But now I feel left out. Everyone's talking about their essays and their topics and ideas sound so wonderful and intricate and I feel like I never had the chance to write those kind of essays!
While I was in school I was always too busy to learn the things that I was really interested in. Read all the books that I wanted to. Research the topics that weren't on the cirriculum. Have "meaningful" discussions about the ideas I had and how they related to others'.
I am thinking of writing an essay for fun!!
Possible ideas for topics? Anyone? Bring it on!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment