Monday, October 03, 2005

Another day, another blog.....

To be honest, I'm not going to write deatils. For the first time ever, i think, my blog doesn't make me feel safe to write what I really want to say. My blog is no longer my "confidante", my "safe place" (i know i'm being dramatic, but i'm just trying to make a point!).
I'm sad, so so so sad. I feel let down. I feel angry. I feel frustrated. I feel so unhappy with others as well as myself. Why do people have to be so horrible to one another? Why did this happen? What did I do so wrong? I don't know, i have so many things going through my head. I have a bad case of "hard-done-by's" I know, but let me have my moment and vent. Don't ask me and questions, I don't have answers....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Mmm...you may use me for ventilation. Call, write, send telepathic messages. Love you Auntie Kissy Boots.