How do you know when its finally ok to exhale? How can you tell its finally the moment to stop holding your breath, and relax? For some reason, in the past few months, maybe a year, my life has been so undecided, so up in the air. I had a plan. A good one, and it sort of evaporated. And ever since then I've been scared. But my fear isn't coming from me. Its from other people. I wish everyone could think like me(i know that sounds horrible). I wonder what makes other people tick. Like what are they thinking when they do this. Sometimes I feel so used and I wonder how that person can do it without a second thought. Sometimes I wonder why?
So, I've realized there are some things in life that you just can’t change. There are things about me that don’t necessarily make sense to anyone but me, and aspects that I don’t have the power to change, nor am I willing to change. I like that I’m emotional. It shows that I care and that things matter to me. My point is this, I keep saying this time it'll be different. It has to be. But in reality this time 'I'll' be different. I refuse to make the same nmistakes over and over again.
This most likely only makes sense to me, and i'm okay with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment