Wednesday, October 05, 2005

BATHTUB CONVO'S ROCK! OH DEARS

Okay so, Lauren calls me and I’m in the tub chillin’ out after a rough day. So, she feels left out and runs a bath for herself and “slides” into it. We do a little paperwork for an mva client over the phone and then we start chattin’ it up about this, that and more. She asks what’s going on for thanksgiving and I say that everyone is going to Guelph on the Sunday. Including Scott, his mom, her boyfriend and maybe Avery. Anyways, Lauren’s invited too…But not the point, She goes “oh crazy, your mom is gonna be oh dearsin’ all over the place, she gonna let out a huge ass can of oh dears!” and then she said "oh dears to the left, oh dears to the right" OMG, I almost died and dropped the phone into the tub, how very insightful and hilarious. I have three words to say “ WHOOPS, OH DEARS!!!!!!!!”

No comments: