Why I Love you the way I do......
ok...here's my response to Kathy's blog about me.....I just thought that I should share some of my reasons for why I love her as much as I do....there are MANY more then this of course, this is just a taste of why....
1.) She's always there to support me, no matter what.
2.) She has brought out a person, a better person, from inside me that I thought didnt exist.
3.) She's brought me into her family without a second thought.
4.) if you could see the way she looks at me with my eyes... you wouldn't question for a moment how much she loves and cares about me.
5.) She's met my family and didn't turn and run.
6.) Everytime she so much as touches me, it sends shivers and shocks through my body.
7.) I fall in love with her all over again everytime I look into her eyes.
8.) She is there for me whenever I need her and for whatever it is
9.) she cries with me/for me when i'm hurting
10.) she has a way of bringing out the best in me.
11.) she looks AMAZING in whatever she's wearing.
12.) She's always making sure that I have everything I need....even if it's as small as a drink of something.
13.) She listens to me and hears what I have to say
14.) She's put up with me while I've been working on my communication skills.
15.) she is patient and forgiving
16.) she is playful and youthful and goofy
17.) She's not afraid to tell me when I'm wrong or full of myself.
18) I can see us together, old, greying(already are!), holding hands.
19) She is my guiding light in life.
20)she is truly a wonderful woman and i consider myself lucky to be a part of her life.
21) to say I love her does not do justice to the way I feel about her.
22) SHe makes me feel like no one else ever has.
23) She has a good heart and is a very good person.
24) She farts on me....and I LOVE it!!!
25) She treats me like a king.
26) she gives me hope for this world.
27) If I'm feeling down or depressed, all I have to do is think of her and I'm ok.
28) I'm always thinking about her....I can't get her out of my head.
29) I feel very VERY blessed to have her in my life (had to put this one twice because it is doubley true!!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Dave's post was the most amusing thing I've read/heard in ages!!! BAHAHAHA Hi Dave!
Post a Comment