Saturday, October 15, 2005

Just a moment...

Scotts in the shower, and i thought I woudl take a minute to type a few words. I suck at blogging now...I'll be betetr soon, i promise. Anyways this weekend was supposed to be my ALONE weekend. But on Friday as I was getting off work, who do I see on my bus--SCOTT! I was like, ummmmmm "hi"(Awkward scared voice. He came to visit me, actually he's visiting for the weekend. What a sweet sweet boy. I don't think i've ever been able to talk to/enjoy somebodies company for sooooo long. I never get sick of that boy--EVER, and I never will.

Anyways, tongiht we're going out with Laura and Sean. Shouls be fun, no clue what were doin' yet. Probably just some dins....Looking forward to socializing though! PEYACE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he he he...i suprised you...I don't think that you believed what you were seeing when you saw me!! The look on your face was classic....GOLD!!!
I LOVE YOU!!

Kathy said...

New Teen Girl Squad?! I'm on my way!