1. She can eat marshmellow spread like it's nobodies business...
2. She has a wicked cool Rod Stewart shirt that I like to make out with
3. She's carrying my Niece/Nephew ('The fetus')
4. She makes me laugh so hard it hurts
5. She's THE FUNNIEST person I know
6. We have the same name
7. She has a hot husband *wink*
8. She's a native of 'the rock' as am I
9. She has a hot ass
10. She sings like an angel
11. She plays some wicked piano
12. Her car stereo system consists of a portable cd player and two computer speakers (AWESOME SOUND DUDE)
13. She loves Sarah M. and Josh G. as much as I do
14. She likes my wonderful 'hubby' and see's just how happy we are together
15. She's so carefree and calm it's wonderful
16. She's best friends with Amy--and whoever is friends with Amy is Friends with me..And she calls Amy's boyfriend 'brown' which I find hilarious.
17. Even though we don't talk as often as I'd like I know that she's still there when I need her
18. I'm pretty sure her and Scott are the only people that read my blog--and they leave comments!
19. From the moment I met her, I felt that we had been friends for a lifetime. There were NO inhibitions.
20. She likes dogs
21. I respect the person she is so much I want to be like her in every aspect
22. She has/had a really nice car *giggle, chuckle*
23. Last but certainly not least...She has a nice rack!!!! *MEOWWWWWW*Shifty eyes*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
BURN....Kathy got more reason's then I did!!! actually, I believe that's a "scortch," which you know is FAR FAR worse then a burn!! and angie, I prefer "Cox" if it makes a difference!!!;)
Burn? More like BITCH!!! You told ME that *I* was THE FUNNIEST person you know!!! Cocksucker!!! And am I like...ignored??? Are my messages INVISIBLE??? PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
Everyong, everyone calm down. Allow Kathryn to speak the truth even if it hurts....(i'll mail you that 20 bucks now!) Auntie Kissy Boots you are too cool for school and I miss you like CRAZY! Thanks for the love. You're awesome.
Hey Auntie Kissy Boots,
I just had to let you know that we found out today that our baby will not be elligible for the Teen Girls Squad...if ya know what I mean....*wink
Post a Comment