After some feedback on the comments section from my sister and brother I've come to realize that maybe I should have named this blog "KATHYSSAPPYBLOGITY." From the way things are going so far, it's gonna have alot of sappiness....a lot of talk about love and other sickeningly sweet mush. Can't control that, though. I'm in a phase of my life right now where I'm loved and feeling pretty lucky and blessed.
("Thanks, Baby!" *winkity,wink wink*)
But there have also beeen sad moments. There is and will continue to be silly random thoughts. There will be posts where I don't talk about being lovesick. There will be stress and ranting and whining. There may be things you don't wanna read. Things that offend, question or challenge.
This is about life and all of it's nuances. I'm just a carrier, a vessel. Bear with me; enjoy your chance to be voyeuristic. If I wasn't complicated, then I wouldn't be human.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When I read your blog I laugh, I cry, I feel reborn. Thank you.
Post a Comment