Saturday, October 08, 2005

Happy turkey turkey gobble gobble...

Here I am at my the parental units. It's so strange that Scott isn't here with me. Its the first Friday since we've been dating that we havn't actually seen each other. I mean, we will see each other tomorrow for thanksgiving dinner but still...We were talking on the phone last night saying that usually we wake up on fridays and we are so excited for work to be over so we can see each other. Oh well, now that we haven different schedules I think we are just gonna have to get used to it. *tear*
Tomorrow, theres so many family members coming for dinner, well and Scott's family. We hope *wink*
These past few weeks have had SO many ups and down that we finally got some AMAZING news this weekend. I can't type it on here, but finally some good news. YAY!!!! YAHOOOOOOO!
Anyways, i think i'm gonna sit in the tub with a good book right now and start counting the hours till I can see my baby....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!