Okay okay, calm down folks....Geesh! Gettin' in trouble for something i write on my own blog! There's enough of Kathy Lovin' to go around y'all! Trust me, all 500 pounds of me! So in my defense:
Kathy S.: You said nothing wrong. You we're a perfect friend! Props to you! And you're little alien fetus who's sex we will not say *wink* tee hee WEEEEEE
Angie: I thought that an ode to you would be useless considering you should know all the reasons I love you anyways Mr's Cox.
Milica: I apologize. You ALSO leave me comments. Sorry, true 'sorries' to you. And I did write you an ode at one point. June 27th 2005 to be exact. So believe it or not, you were the FIRST to be "oded"..Take it or leave it my friend! *lick*
Scotty: More reasons than yours?!!?!?!...*pffffffffft* fart on you. You have me wrapped around your little pinky, what more do you want from me, some chuka chuka-ing??????
That is all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment