Wednesday, October 05, 2005

YOU CAN CALL ME BAD LUCK SUCKA!

Okay, so this week has been hell already.....I'm so incredibly unlucky it's not even funny. When it comes to technology especially! My phone broke on me yesterday, well kinda...I had to call rogers and I was on the phone with them for a LOOOOOOOONG time trying to fix it. It finally started to work but it keeps doing weird things to me. I hate my phone...

Secondly, I've been feeling kinda crappy these past few weeks. And i remebered back to a time when I had my computer(before it went up in flames---my poor precious)I was always in a better mood. LAte night chats with friends, being aroused--from sleep I mean(teehee)at 3 in the morn....I mean I miss that. I I thought I would make a purchase and buy myself a new computer yesterday. And I did....Of course I'm cursed and the internet wouldn't work. Rod and I spent the better part of well hours trying to figure it out....And get this, this morning it broke on me! I'm not kidding...It FREAKIN' Broke! I had it for less than 12 hours and it broke...It wouldnt even turn on, it made weird ass beeping sounds. Again, i will take the computer back....Piece of crap.

Oh and as much as all "y'all" don't want to hear this...But for the first time in my life I have cramps that could kill a horse. Honestly. I'm so dpoed up right now that I could fall asleep over a client, which I did...For three minutes...SOOOOOOO NOT GOOD!

The good luck fairies hate my guts....Well, as they say, when you feel you're in hell, keep on walkin'!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sweet Meat said...

You're too funny. Couldn't afford a bed, but she can always afford a computer. tsk tsk tsk. Dude, Patrick gives birth to computers. Seriously. He gives birth to them, and he's a computer doctor. Why not get him to compile one for you?