Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kathryn Needs....

So I was bored so I went online and typed in Kathryn needs just for fun...I thought some were hilarious and others were downright scary....

1.Kathryn needs patience right now
*I always need patience... not just right now.

2.Kathryn needs her magic show
*Yeah... cuz I love a good magic show... but only if I'm the magician!

3.Kathryn needs some competition in this one
*Competiton for what? For whose blog sucks the most? Too bad. I win!

4.Kathryn needs a 5th or better
*5th or better ranking on blog top sites? Not a snowball's chance in hell is that gonna happen.

5.Kathryn needs a 12 year old to pee on
*I threw this one in there because it is so random and creepy. I laughed. Anf then wondered why I laughed, then laughed again. then thought this is "really" weird...NEXT

6.Kathryn needs all the expert help she can get
*Seriously... Google knows me.

7.Kathryn needs to take a little break
*I need a BIG friggin' break, not a little one.

8.Kathryn needs to get off her ass and see Dr. Moon
*If Dr. Moon is a therapist, yes, I do need to see him/her.

9.Kathryn needs no introduction.
*Ha! This implies that I have fans. Do I have fans, any takers, anyone???????

10.Kathryn needs to know that through it all she does have die hard fans
*Do I? Do I really? Riiiiiiiiight.

Isn't Google the best?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ones I found were funnier:

. Kathryn's needs -- her ecstasy
2. Kathryn needs to go down for her first nap 3 hours after wakening
3. Kathryn needs a husband to save her from her uncle's marriage schemes
4. Kathryn needs Sebastian's help in deflowering Cecilia
5. Kathryn needs to be self motivated
6. Kathryn needs to consider that the consumers who write to us are human too
7. Kathryn needs help with toileting because of extreme oedema
8. kathryn needs a big hug from Auntie Chub
9. Kathryn needs it big. If it's too small she'll be disappointed.
10. Kathryn needs a napkin
11. Kathryn needs prozac

Officer Kathy needs a nap

Kathryn needs help doing many of the things she once did alone

Kathryn needs to be self motivated,
organised and able to get on with a wide range of people of differing ages

Oral History
Kathryn Gertrude Hansen was born in the small community of Gardner, Grundy County
... “’Miss Carter, anytime Kathryn needs correcting, you just correct her. ...

Kathryn's needs and performs exercises in a playful setting

Kathryn needs to run some errands or just plain get out of the house

It doesn't work as well with my name. Yours was fun. Thanks for letting me borrow it.

Anonymous said...

D'oh! I didn't realize I posted as anon.