Sunday, October 30, 2005

A NARSTY SURPRISE.....

So today, i was like "hey, I'm in the mood for a sucker". Just so happens, I got one yesterday at Montana's when me and Lauren hooked up for a little chat. I grabbed the purple one, my fav flav. So anyways, I quickly ripped off the wrapper this morning and put it in my mouth knowing I would soon be enjoying the wonderful, suculant artificial grape flavor and all it's glory. However, I should not be so lucky. It was purple, it was definatley, and undoubtably purple, however the flavor was as far from grape as it could possibly be. On the furthest side of the spectrum. It was black licorice. Probably the most disgusting flavor known to man. I gagged, over and over again. Anyone that knows me knows that this flavor is my least favorite. It's really difficult to accept that when you were hoping for something so different and great. But I couldnt' leave it at that. I wanted my grape fix....So....I went to the bulk barn and rummaged through all the individually wrapped jolly ranchers and pulled out 50 grape ones!! So, to you black licorice sucker..You CANNOT beat me! Tell all your purple black licorice friends to watch their backs.....BURNAGE!

No comments: