Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pretty Close......

So I had someone who read my blog ask me this week "So, you think your relationship with Scott is pretty perfect, eh?". This is my response. Nope, not perfect. We're human. Scott and I have our up's and downs. We disagree sometimes, we make each other sad at times too. But, what relationship doesn't have this. IF we didn't do that, what would be the point, where would the growth come from? What relationship is all "rainbows and butterflies" ALL THE TIME? And I don't feel the need to write about a little insignificant dispute on this blog for the world to see. 'Cause those things fade, but one constant that I do know and I can write about is that I love that man like I've loved no one else. So, I write about that.

But I can say as an absolute truth, he is the PERFECT man for ME. He challenges me to be a better person, he's changed me in ways that I didn't think I could be changed. We don't need the perfect relationship ALL the time, how boring that would be? But we're perfect for each other, that's the main thing. What an amazing thing it is to be unabashedly cherished by one person. And the fact that I cherish him just as much, the fact that he's the only man who was ever made just for me...it makes the whole situation feel like such a miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes.....we ARE perfect for eachother. We've taught eachother SO much about everything...but mostly about what true Love really is. I've known right from day 1 that you and I are meant to be together, there's no doubt about that. and as for all the complainers around, writing how "sick" it making them...well I say don't listen to them, keep writing it....they're just jealous anyways *WINK* never let anyone tell you to stop writing what you're thinking or feeling.